Meet Our Staff
- Interim Supervisor Beth Kinder oversees the Transportation Department, including 22 bus drivers.
- Mechanics Jeff Minard and Anthony Szekely handle maintenance of the bus fleet.
- Bus drivers include Pat North, Twinkle Weber, Mary Spence, Dianne Whitelock, Mary Sly, Jamie Dunn, Petrina Twigger, Steven Chapman, Dee Templeton, Michelle Brewster, Sharon Fisher, Bonnie Krumlauf, Teri Plaso, Jacki Violi, Marla Manijak, Candie Kreierhoff, Rex Beale, Jamie Brown, Michelle Lupica, Julie Barnhart, Lisa Robinette and Lisa Mosansky.
- Bus aides include Vicky Rosinski and Carla Bachtel.
- Substitute bus drivers include Gay Shope, Carl Hahn, John Baird, Amanda Hall, Paula McCabe, Sherri Shaffer and Rebecca Basar.
- Interim Secretary is Amy Rohaley.
About The Department
- Approximately 1775 students ride the bus each day, traveling over 1,130 miles.
- A computer system creates the bus routes.
- The bus garage and transportation department are located on Annalane Drive across from Streetsboro High School. In 1995, the building was expanded and a district copy center added.
- The fleet includes 26 buses. Twenty-two run on daily routes, and four are substitute buses.
Interim Transportation Supervisor: Beth Kinder
330-626-4909 Ext 1520