STREETSBORO SPORTS PHYSICALS
STREETSBORO HIGH SPORTS PHYSICALS
Wednesday May 27, 2015
ALL CURRENT STUDENTS (GRADES 6-11) PLANNING TO PARTICIPATE IN SPORTS DURING THE 2015 - 2016 SCHOOL YEAR MUST HAVE A SPORTS PHYSICAL PRIOR TO ANY ORGANIZED PARTICIPATION.
Download Letter HERE
OHSAA PHYSICAL FORM
Streetsboro Athletics Web Page
Middle School Weekly Announcements
March 10, 2015 - May 27, 2015
- March 11th from 3-6 pm will be Parent Teacher Conferences. Conferences are by appointment only. Appointments can be made online at myconferencetime.com/streetsboroms, or by calling the school at 330-626-4905.
- March 19th is our annual Middle School Extravaganza in the MS gym from 4-6:30. You will have an opportunity to see your student’s work, look at projects from this past year, visit with the teachers, see the MS Art Show, hear our MS Band, and watch our STEM club compete for the chance to compete at the Kent STEM competition on March 20th.
- Spring Break will be March 30th through April 3rd…No School
- The second part of state testing (called End of Year or EOY) is Monday, April 20th for Math, Tuesday, April 28th for English Language Arts (ELA), and Tuesday May 5th for 8th grade Science.
- For our 8th grade parents, please mark your calendar, there will be a mandatory Washington DC parent meeting on May 5th at 7:30 in the MS gym. This meeting will include itinerary and specifics about the trip.
- The High School/Middle School Choir Concert will be May 12th at 7:30 in the High School gym.
- The Middle School Band Concert will be May 13th at 7:00 in the Middle School gym.
- May 19-21 are the dates for the 8th Grade Washington DC trip.
- May 26th Awards Programs (by invitation only). 7th grade at 5:30, 8th grade at 7:30.
- May 27th Last Day for Students