Beginning of Day/ARRIVAL Procedures at Streetsboro Elementary
* We have a drop-off lane for car riders in the morning.
* Parents will pull forward to the loading/unloading zone and stay in the vehicle.
* Students will exit the passenger/curb-side of the vehicle
* Students who arrive after 8:40 will be marked Tardy. Parents will need to park and walk into the main entrance (Door 1) to sign-in if their child is late.
Car Riders at Dismissal/End of Day
* We will have a car rider pick-up lane in the front parking lot.
* Parents will pull forward to the loading/unloading zone.
* Parents will stay in their vehicle.
* Staff will verify who is being picked up and the student will be called to come outside.
*Permanent Car Riders will have a sign in their car.
*Occasional car riders will show ID as staff comes to their vehicle.
* Students will enter the passenger/curb-side of the vehicle.
* If your child will be a car rider on a daily basis, please complete the information sent home. If your child will occasionally be a car rider, send in a note on the day and staff will verity the ID of person in the pick-up line.